Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Winnie The Pooh Quiz 1/22

After looking at the character, i believe i am most like either Kanga or Tigger. They both portray one side of me, and together they pretty much sums me up, Kanga is good- natured and has a big heart. Amongst my friends, i generally take on the motherly role of making sure everyone is happy and taken care of. On the other hand, i have a very silly side which is most like Tigger. Just like me, Tigger is full of energy. The trait that i also noticed Tigger has is loyalty which i can most definitely relate to considering the fact that being loyal is a huge part of my life. My result came out to be Rabbit. It explained that i am clever, intelligent, and level headed but i have a short temper when people act foolishly. After reading this description, i am not surprised i got this character at all and i am content with it! http://www.brainfall.com/results/which-winnie-the-pooh-character-are-you/

No comments:

Post a Comment