Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Clad Recap 11/7

In class today we worked in groups. We discussed the similarities between the defenders of slavery and the similarities between the opposers of of slavery. When we were done with that, we were told to analyze the Constitution broken down into different parts. We had to write down arguments for why people believed it was pro-slavery and why people believed it was anti-slavery. This was very interesting to see his people made assumptions and tried to twist certain things in their favor, even if it was a far stretch. Yesterday, we were given the assignment to watch a Ted Talk episode and state one thing that we would do to better ourselves for the next 30 days. I decided to have more self discipline and break my usual routine of going home and watching Breaking Bad, which is my obsession at the moment. For the next 30 days I will do my homework right when I get home and hopefully this habit will carry on for more than just the next month.

No comments:

Post a Comment